Links & Downloads
1. What two different resurrections did Jesus mention? (John 5:28, 29)
2. The two resurrections are separated by how many years? (Revelation 20:4-6)
3. What two words describe those who have part in the first resurrection? (Revelation 20:6)
4. The rest of the dead are not raised until when? (Revelation 20:5)
5. The resurrection of the righteous occurs at the time of what great event? (1Thessalonians 4:15-17)
6. The resurrected and living righteous will then be caught up together to meet the Lord where? (1 Thessalonians 4:17)
Jesus is coming to take the righteous to the place He has prepared for them in heaven (See Lesson 4).
7. When Jesus comes, what will He do to the wicked? (2 Thessalonians 2:8)
“They shall fall and perish at thy presence.” Psalm 9:3.
8. How does Revelation describe what happens to those who are not saved when Jesus comes? (Revelation 19:21)
“Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside own, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof . . .. The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word . . .. The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.” Isaiah 24:1, 3, 20.
9. Jeremiah was shown the desolate condition of the earth after that time. How will it resemble the way it was before the creation of man? (Jeremiah 4:23)
10. Will anyone be left on the earth? (Jeremiah 4:25)
“And the slain of the Lord shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.” Jeremiah 25:33.
11. What will happen to all our great cities? (Jeremiah 4:260
“For thus hath the Lord said, The whole land shall be desolate; yet will I not make a full end.” Jeremiah 4:27.
12. When the righteous arrive in heaven what responsibility will they be given? (Revelation 20:6)
Verse 4 says, “Judgment was given unto them.”
13. What will be involved in this work? (1 Corinthians 6:2, 3)
14. How long will Satan be bound? (Revelation 20:1, 2)
15. He will be bound from doing what? (Revelation 20:3)
16. How will God bind him from doing that? (Zephaniah 1:2, 3)
17. Where will Satan be during the thousand years (Revelation 20:3)
The Greek word used here is abussos, a word used in the Greek version of Genesis 1:2 to describe the condition of the earth before the creation of man.
18. Will God finally create the world anew? (Isaiah 65:17)
19. In his vision, what did John notice about the new earth? (Revelation 21:1)
20. What did he then see coming down from God out of heaven? (Revelation 21:2)
“And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God.” Revelation 21:10.
21. What will Satan do to those who come up in the second resurrection? (Revelation 20:7, 8)
22. For what purpose will the wicked be resurrected? (Revelation 20:13)
23. What will every tongue finally confess? (Philippians 2:10, 11)
24. But their confession is too late; for what then happens to them? (Revelation 20:15)
“And fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.” Revelation 20:9.
25. What does the Bible call this experience? (Revelation 20:14)
“The earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.” 2 Peter 3:10.
26. To what may we then look forward? (2 Peter 3:13)
27. Who will inherit the earth made new? (Psalm 37:11)
28. When will they inherit it? (Psalm 37:34)
29. What will be no more? (Revelation 21:4, 5)
“And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.” Revelation 21:3.
“And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.” Revelation 22:4.
30. What will the redeemed do in the new earth? (Isaiah 65:21, 22)
31. How peaceful will the new world be? (Isaiah 65:25-last phrase)
32. Will sin be gone forever? (Nahum 1:9)